Welkom - Welcome.

Dit is mijn persoonlijke site, gewoon over mezelf, wat ik doe, waar ik op hoop , waar ik aan denk en wat ik graag heb.
This is my personal page, just about myself, what i do, hope for and like.
Aside of that i am doing research on a new kind of "weirdness syndrom" on the rise .....Scary and fascinating, a paradigm shift , a Black Swan or call it Wild Card ...but a huge surprise in any case. The challenge is to put the entire picture together, its all in the PATTERNS. More on this in my (ongoing) research on modern syndroms, and my guess that "the singularity is present, a true story of the past".

Saturday 30 May 2009

Two intervieuws with Richard Feynman on science and on authority .

Both subjects and the way R Feynman Presents them are very dear to me, this is why i chose those two pieces to post here. Aside of that often his stories about his father, and the bothsided love that speaks out of these is moving me. I did love my own father very much, he died in 2000 , but i miss him still sometimes as if it was yesterday or even more than in the beginning.

Richard Feynman: Disrepect for Authority
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhD0MxacnIE&feature=related

Richard Feynman on "Social Sciences"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZcpTTjjXY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment